I haven’t blogged in a lil bit, been sickly in RL….fun timesssss, but since my third nap for today didn’t happen I figured it was time to post. 😛
- Have you reached the 42 group limit? Yes, I usually have to leave one to accept new group invites.
- Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? No really, but I do as Berry mentioned in her answer, I just add my alt to a group that I want to stay updated on but don’t have the room to do so.
- What makes you want to join a group? My love for the store…. if i love the items and shop there often I usually go ahead and join their VIP group for discounts, gifts, etc.
- A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? Weeeeelllll, I understand WHY groups have fees, one good reason is to keep the spam out, I hate being in a group and my chat is constantly opening with some slurl to free shoes or free T-shirts or something of the sort. I am in quite a few groups that have a fee, I will say it’s a bit bothersome when a group WAS free then they added a fee after the fact and didn’t alert it’s members, so I’ll leave it to make a space for a group like…. a blogger group for an event which is only temporary only to go to add the group back and have to pay L. <.<
- Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that.
- –> Lofty Spaces this is the VIP group for “The Loft” I love love love the furniture there, there’s always group discounts on just about everything in the main store. This is one group I’ll never leave.
- –> *COCO* Update Group is probably one of the most generous groups to be in. They have a line of group gifts to pick up at this slurl, and the group is FREE to join! (I left this as Berry answered it bc this is definitely a MUST group to be in)
- –> Glam Affair Updates there is a very small fee to join this group 30L, there’s tons of gifts throughout the year, especially during the holidays! Who can say no to free skin?!
- –> Gos Boutique Group I agree with this group as well! There are lots of group gifts and discounts, and the quality of the gifts are amazing, it’s rare to find that.
Hair: Temptation/lamb/Lamb Bellic
Top: Crop Sweatshirt/Villena/Villena Swansen (@Collabor88)
Bag: Perfume Bottle Bag/Milk Motion/Marie Lauridsen (@Collabor88)
Pants: High Wasited Acid Wash Skinnies/Villena/Villena Swansen (@Collabor88)
Shoes: Everyday Heels/fri.day/Darling Monday
Pose: Le Poppycock