For those who don’t know yet, Zodiac’s new round started yesterday! Aries, the courageous, independent optimistic ram! I don’t know many Aries, but a big Happy Birthday to you!! I have to say my favorite item from this round are these beautiful horns by BOOM, there is also an option with a mask which I wore for this photo. They are just eye catching, I sat there staring at them a bit before I could even put together an outfit for them haha. Also as always Maxi Gossamer has 2 beautiful jewelry sets, she never disappoints, 95% of the time I’m wearing a piece of jewelry from her shop in world. The earrings I’m wearing come in a set with these dainty diamond chokers, that are just as amazing as the earrings. I attached a taxi below so make sure to buy all things!
Hair: Visionaire/Vanity Hair/Tabata Jewell
Horns & Mask: I Am Aries Mask and Horns/BOOM/Aranel Ah (NEW @ Zodiac)
Earrings: Venice White Diamond Set/MG/Maxi Gossamer (NEW @ Zodiac)
Shrug: Fur Shrug/Peqe/Inex Hax (NEW @ Zodiac)
Bra: 12 Black/Delish/Isabel Silversmith
Necklace: Aries/MG/Maxi Gossamer (NEW @ Zodiac)
Leggings: Leggings/Peqe/Inex Hax (NEW @ Zodiac)
Boots: August Ankle Boots/Maitreya/Onyx LeShelle (NEW)
Pose: Etiquette/Del May Poses/Del May
Hiii all! I took a stab at Berry’s Procrastination Meme. Basically it’s 10 questions about your SLife! I have to say I had fun filling this out, it made me realize how much I miss just writting on my blog, I feel so “this event is this time and this event is that time” rather than just rambling, which I miss now! So a big Thanks goes to Berry for this Meme. ♥
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Shawneese Offcourse, July 29th 2007
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Hmm I’d have to say this little place called Eleni’s. I met someone in my RL who played SL and told me about it and it was one of the places he hung around a lot so being the noob I was… I clung to him and met a lot of his friends.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? At my home, I’m a bit of a recluse in SL.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Hands down it’s Coral Lacey , she gives me liiiiifffe!
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) I can’t pick just one! but I’d have to say anything LaGyo or Maxi Gossamer, I love accesories.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? The Audrey Pergola from Mudhoney for the Adore & Abhor 5th Anniversary Event.
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? I’m pretty much a rainbow.
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I’m a flyer for sure.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Hmm I honestly think I’ve tried just about everything in SL without getting super freaky deeky LOL but I’d have to say once I went to Frank’s Jazz Club with my friends and family and we played a little game on who could get the noobiest guy to ask them to dance, idk what exactly we won besides an awkward waltz, but it was pretty fun. We for sure didn’t tell them what we were doing.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? I’m two parts Chelsea Handler I picked Chelsea because overall she’s got my sense of humor and I tend to be blunt, I don’t mean to offend though. Chelsea has that covered, she’s blunt but funny so you tend forgive it, realizing it’s a joke. I’m one part NeNe Leakes she’s fab, she’s honest, and she’s proud of her accomplishments. I’m not as violent or loud though haha.
Hair: Opium/Vanity Hair/Tabata Jewell
Choker: Amorous/PIDIDDLE/Brutus Martinek (@Adore & Abhor 5th Anniversary Event)
Earrings and Bracelet: Seluku/MG/Maxi Gossamer (previously limited bazaar, just released in mainshop and mp!)
Corset: Nyx Corset/League/Nena Janus (@Whore Couture Fair)
Pants: Leather Skinny Pants/Maitreya/Onyx LeShelle
Shoes: Delicious/N-Core/Claire Messenger
Pose: Floored/Adorkable/Adorkable Peapod
Happy Pre-Friday ya’ll!
In my previous post I made a comment about going back to the MODE sim to get the Belgravia neck corset. Well…I couldn’t help myself so I went back last night and grabbed it. I’ve said a couple times now how much I love unique pieces that steal the focus and though I’d personally wear this all across the grid, not everyone dares to challenge the neck corset for everyday wear. SO I wanted to make this post a bit more daring by adding in this fab do from Vanity Hair.
Haven’t been choked this beautifully in a long time… at least a week haha I kid I kid, sort of. Ok…I’m not going to say more this is a fashion blog not 50 shades of grey.
Hair: Cantaloupe Hair Piece/Vanity Hair/Tabata Jewell
Lashes: Vampire/Redgrave/Viola Leigh
Neck Corset: Maleficent Neck Corset/Belgravia/Jin Elfan
Thank you for reading,
Choke Deprived Harper ❤
P.S. Excuse my grammar